Dark Knight Rises
SPOLIERS IN THIS REVIEW ....
I want to start out saying the was my favorite out of the 3 movies. Christan Bale is the best batman. I hope we see him in a robin film
;I want to give what i liked first. I lo ed the "bat" it was way cool. Loved catwomen and her role. When i first saw previews of it i thought baine really sucked badley and dirnt want him in the film mainly because he waw so small but seeing in action changed my mind on what i thought of him. Favorite part of the movie is when bruce was so broken from baine and had to rebuild his self in prison and finialy overcame his broken body.
Now the cons. I didnt like the fact that the robins name was not the same . I didnt like that baine was not beefy like in the batman games. I didnt like how they killed the two face off. I think he should of been in this one and died not the last movie. I didnt like how the scarecrow was bad in the first movie good in the second one and now super bad in thiw one so confusing . I think they should of had the ending with alfred coming back the robin suit and giving it to him of with him having it on.
Over all 9/10 best of the 3. Cant wait for a blu ray trilogy
Comments
Post a Comment